Hi, I HAVE flashed the BIOS correctly. Shows JBTCR 0.43 Project ver. I am trying to boot 8.1 Pro from a Flash drive. I know the drive is good because it works correctly on another system, but when booting, and selecting the flash drive via the F11 menu, it dumps straight to the setup screen. ??? I get a second of blue, like it's going to boot the drive, then it goes right to setup?
1. Is there a preferred USB port for loading Windows?
2. Is there something in the BIOS I should be looking at to ensure compatibility???
3 I tried the flash drive on all 3 ports without success so far, and cannot get it to go to the loading Windows screen.
4 Tested Boot Flash drive on 3 other systems, and it successfully boot into the setup screen, but not on the Jaguar board???
BIOS Vendor American Megatrends
Core Version 5.008
Compliancy UEFI 2.3; PI 1.2
Project Version JBTCR 0.43
Build Date & Time 1/29/2015
Anyone know what I might be doing wrong??? please help!
1. No, all USB ports are available for loading system;
2. No, just choose the USB drive as first boot option;
3. The USB drive must be UEFI bootable when you create the windows installer usb;
4. I think the USB drive you created is mbr BIOS bootable, not UEFI. so it can boot from other system, not Jaguarboard.
Please create a UEFI bootable installer USB drive and try again.